The terms “noodlelegs.ca,” “Noodlelegs,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd. The terms “you,” “your,” “yours,” and “the user” refer to the user/customer/student/participant utilizing this website which is noodlelegs.ca, inclusive of and based on British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act (the “Act”).
The use of this Service is at your own risk and, subject to this Fine Print, the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. The use of this Service and the interpretation of this Fine Print will be governed by the laws of British Columbia, and the laws of Canada applicable therein. By using this Service, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia sitting at Vancouver in any action or proceeding related to this Service.
Noodlelegs assumes no responsibility or liability or for any omissions or errors in any content provided through this Service.
Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd does not employ health professionals, nor do we offer complementary or paid health advice. The material posted on this website is intended to encourage and provide access to fitness and academic classes, with no promises or guarantees of a better, longer, healthier or more successful lifestyle.
The fitness instructor(s) is/are BCRPA certified and maintain their instructive role within their scope of practice for the given fitness class(es). The tutor for the academic services offered by Noodlelegs is not a certified academic teacher, but does hold a Bachelor of Science degree.
Definitions of “personal information, employee personal information and work product information”
As per PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION ACT
[SBC 2003] CHAPTER 63
Of British Columbia, Canada
The website noodlelegs.ca is operated by Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd and is committed to protecting your privacy. Any and all of your personal information collected by Noodlelegs will be protected, as we comply with and adhere to British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act.
We respect your privacy, and except as described in this policy, we will not sell/give/volunteer/reference any of your personal information to any third party, before, during or after your classes/sessions, or possible classes/sessions thereof, for any manner of compensation, be it monetary or benevolent.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party only under the following circumstances (which are for your protection):
• for safety and medical purposes: for each fitness class or activity that you sign up for on noodlelegs.ca and attend: your personal information and medical forms will be given to and reviewed by applicable certified fitness instructor(s) employed by Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd for purposes of your health and safety during your fitness class(es). (For example, if your forms indicate you have high blood pressure and are on medications for it, the instructor should know this so to not allow you to do certain type of exercises.)
• for medical purposes: your personal information and medical forms will be given to and reviewed by any applicable emergency medical service provider(s) needed to assist you during your time in any one of Noodlelegs’ health and fitness classes or academic classes
• if we believe in good faith that we are required to provide your personal and medical information so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect public or personal safety, or that of Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd.
Noodlelegs may use your personal information for our own common general purposes, which are limited to:
• fulfilling your reservation/waitlist and purchase requests
• notifying you of technical updates, class location changes, or changes in policies
• processing your secure payments
• supporting the services offered on the website
• contacting you for feedback about our services
• contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes
• improving our website’s appeal: We will request and obtain your written consent (or that of the parent/guardian if the subject is under the age of 18) to publish your review(s), quotations(s) and/or photos on our website.
We only collect your personal information when it is voluntary and when it is directly from you. Information collected by noodlelegs.ca is only personal information. As defined by The Act, this personal information is about an identifiable individual, but does not include business contact information or work product information.
The website, noodlelegs.ca, is not intended for or directed to children, and we will not knowingly collect information from children. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to Noodlelegs that they are 18 years of age or older. If we learn that a child (under the age of 18) has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Noodlelegs takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information. We protect the security of your Personal Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information you provide. Your personal information provided to Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd may be printed and stored in a secure location while you are using the service of Noodlelegs, and only the owner/operator and employed staff of Noodlelegs Health and Fitness Ltd will have access to it. We are committed to protecting personal information from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
This Service may contain links to other third party websites as a convenience only, and links to third party websites are not an endorsement of their content or a representation as to their accuracy. Noodlelegs is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and we encourage our users to be aware when leaving noodlelegs.ca to read the privacy statements of each third party site that collects personal information. Any communications or information exchanged through third party websites may not be confidential, and use of such communication mediums are at your own risk.
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer